Aviva UK overview

Aviva are one of the UK’s largest insurers and provide a variety of personal and commercial insurance products as well as asset management services. In the UK, operations are conducted through six regional hubs to utilise local market knowledge and relationships and 98% of their work is done in one of their seven Centres of Excellence across the country. 

Aviva reported that 59% of its 2017 fiscal year operating profit came from UK insurance business with the remaining 41% coming from non-UK based insurance businesses & Aviva Investors. 

In 2018, Aviva launched a free dash cam functionality within the Aviva Drive app, streamlining the insurance claims process for motorists by allowing them to send photos directly from their smartphone. Later in the year, they also launched AvivaPlus in the UK, a new subscription-style insurance product which offers flexible insurance coverage, monthly payments with no APR, no charges for cancellation or changes, and a renewal price guarantee for home and car insurance.


Map showing the location of Aviva UK

London, United Kingdom

Need more insight?

Speak to us about commissioning some bespoke research.

Find out more

Key people

Michal Koczwara Head of Cyber Red Team, Group CISO
Gemma Critchley Head of Technology & Innovation for Learning